Every DELSEY product is supported by a warranty as explained below.
Warranty against defects:
Depending on the product, Delsey offers a Worldwide Limited 2, 3, 5 and 10 Years Warranty against defects in material, colour fading and workmanship, computed from the date of purchase.
Please retain your receipt and Warranty Notice, as these Documents will be necessary for you to claim your warranty rights. Without Warranty stamp on Product Tag/invoice, warranty will not be applicable.
How to obtain warranty service
- When you contact the Customer Service Department, you will be asked to provide:
- your name, address and telephone number & the date of purchase.
- Your receipt and Warranty Notice along with product serial number
- Our Service Centre will check the product and inform the customer whether its defects are covered by the Warranty. If applicable, the Service Centre will promptly replace your product at our expense.
Warranty is not covered in following cases
1. Defects caused by accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, Misapplication.
2. Defects caused by exposure to extreme natural Conditions, liquids, or gases.
3. Defects caused by handling by third parties (such as Airlines, hotels, etc.)
Product not covered by the warranty
If the report issued by the Service Centre establishes that your product doesn’t fall under warranty.
They will inform you to take it back as they can’t/don’t have obligation to repair the product.